Zanussi ZWT71201WA Integrated Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, C Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store. The white door panel shown is for illustration purposes only and is not included. Your kitchen supplier will be able to supply a door panel for this appliance to match your kitchen units.Wash up to 7kg and dry up to 4kg of clothes in a single appliance with the Zanussi ZWT71201WA washer dryer, ideal for busier households where space is at a premium.
The ZWT71201WA has an easy to operate LCD display and push button controls, to keep you informed as to your wash progress and programme settings. Drying options on this unit include cycles for easy ironing and cotton dry, and there are 26 wash programmes along with special options, including:
- Delicates and handwash options for your items that need a little more care
- Extra rinse cycle for more heavily soiled clothes
- Dedicated jeans wash to preserve the rich colours in your denim
- Delay start option, so you can fit your washing around your lifestyle, instead of the other way around
- Advanced fuzzy logic provides efficient and economical washing
- 21 programmes gives a variety of washing and drying choices
- 7kg wash load capacity, 4kg dry capacity
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash
- Digital display
- LCD display
- H82 x W59.6 x D54.4cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Cabinetry door required
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Number of Programs
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether mains cold and hot water used. Cold water only is better as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes so will need cooling
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days. Exceptions and longer lead times may apply to some postal areas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine