Zanussi ZWT71401WA Integrated Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, B Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Wash up to 7kg and dry up to 4kg of clothes in a single appliance with the Zanussi ZWT71401WA integrated washer dryer, ideal for busier households where space is at a premium.
The ZWT71401WA has an easy to operate LCD display and push button controls, to keep you informed as to your wash progress and programme settings. Drying options on this unit include cycles for easy ironing and cotton dry, and there are 21 wash programmes along with special options, including:
- Delicates and handwash options for your items that need a little more care
- Extra rinse option for more heavily soiled clothes
- Dedicated jeans wash to preserve the rich colours in your denim
- Delay start option, so you can fit your washing around your lifestyle, instead of the other way around
- Advanced fuzzy logic provides efficient and economical washing
- 21 programmes gives a variety of washing and drying choices
- 7kg wash load capacity, 4kg dry capacity
- Digital display
- LCD display
- H82 x W59.6 x D54.4cm
- Drying capacity
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eligible for John Lewis delivery & services Information These products are delivered by our green van fleet and additional services are available such as disposal,installation as well as express delivery.
- Half Load Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Automatic load adjustment
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load capacity Information Maximum washing load the drum can take
- Maximum spin speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programmes Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Sequence indicator Information Tells you progress of washing cycle
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Timer delay Information Delay the start of the programme; perhaps to use cheaper overnight electricity
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Use different temperatures for different fabrics (e.g. lower temperature for synthetics)
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade
- Water supply (fill type)
- Cold fill
- Wool programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
Delivery within 4 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine