Product code: 35940301
- High power PWX FLEX compression fabric with optimal breathability and flexibility supports the shin and calf muscles
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort
- High filament yarns for dryness - wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf and shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection
Ensure your calf muscles receive extra support with the 2XU Compression Calf Guard.
These calf guards are strategically designed for effective containment of the calf muscle when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage and shin splints.
This versatile item allows you to use your preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during triathlon.
- 72% nylon, 28% lycra
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness
- Trousers Type
2XU ("Two Times You") was launched in January 2005, and is driven by a relentless company mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments. In its first year, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes and has since formed powerful alliances and key partnerships with World Champions across the globe in numerous sports including Triathlon, Cycling, NBA, Swimming, Netball, AFL, Soccer, NRL, NFL and Running. 2XU is also the exclusive Official Compression Supplier to the Australian Institute of Sport.
Founded and based in Melbourne, Australia, 2XU is fast becoming the most technical sports brand in the world. Designed and tested in consultation with industry experts, all garments employ intelligent physiological design, cutting edge performance fabrics and construction. The premium Australian brand is now stocked in multiple countries around the world.More from 2XU
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm Thursday
- Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|