Product code: 35092001
- Perfect for warmer weather and ideal for layering during colder weather
- Matches with all 2XU Perform and Compete compression products
- Durable micro filament polyester yarns deliver rapid moisture dispersal to outside of fabric surface for quick dry effect whilst being worn
- Moisture wicking mesh construction quickly removes sweat from skin's surface,
- Flatlocked seams for minimised chafe
- Antibacterial treatment for less odour
Enjoy all the benefits of 2XU technology with their Xvent Short Sleeve Top.
Engineered for your running and training workouts, this top is semi-fitted with jacquard back panels for ventilation and moisture management. Flat locked seams glide against the skin.
- 100% polyester
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
2XU ("Two Times You") was launched in January 2005, and is driven by a relentless company mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments. In its first year, 2XU graced the skin of multiple World Champion athletes and has since formed powerful alliances and key partnerships with World Champions across the globe in numerous sports including Triathlon, Cycling, NBA, Swimming, Netball, AFL, Soccer, NRL, NFL and Running. 2XU is also the exclusive Official Compression Supplier to the Australian Institute of Sport.
Founded and based in Melbourne, Australia, 2XU is fast becoming the most technical sports brand in the world. Designed and tested in consultation with industry experts, all garments employ intelligent physiological design, cutting edge performance fabrics and construction. The premium Australian brand is now stocked in multiple countries around the world.More from 2XU
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|