Product code: 41251206Simple and elegant cultured pearl earrings from A B Davis with a gold post and scroll fastening.
- Individual pearls: 0.55 x 0.6cm
A pearl that forms with the aid of human intervention. To create a cultured pearl, a tiny bead is implanted into the oyster and gradually over time the oyster coats the bead in many layers of natural minerals and proteins known as nacre. This gives pearls their beautiful lustre and colour.
When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime.
- Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls.
- Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces.
- The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly, as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
- A B Davis
- Pearl: 5.5-6mm
- Earring Type
This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Earrings Fitting
This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Gold Carat
- 18 carat
- Jewellery Type
- Main Stone Type
- 18ct yellow gold
How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Yellow Gold
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|