A B Davis Sterling Silver Black Pearl Cubic Zirconia Ring, N
This cocktail ring from A B Davis provides a dramatic contrast, with a dark fresh water pearl set in gleaming sterling silver. Overlapping leaf shapes around the pearl setting are finished with glittering cubic zirconia for extra impact.
This ring is size N. Other sizes are available to order from John Lewis stores.
Care instructions: When cared for properly, pearls can last a lifetime. Put your pearls on last when getting ready and make them the first thing you take off when you come home. Keep them away from household chemicals including perfume, makeup and hairspray as they dull the lustre of your pearls. Before putting your pearls away, wipe them with a soft cloth and store them separately from other jewellery to avoid scratching their tender surfaces. The best way to care for your pearls is to wear them regularly, as the body’s natural oils keep pearls lustrous.
A B Davis
- Jewellery Type
- Main Metal Type
- Silver & sterling silver
- Main Stone Type
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Solid Sterling Silver
- Metal colour Information The colour of the metal: Silver - includes white gold, platinum, chrome etc.; Gold - includes yellow metals; Rose Gold - includes Rose gold and copper tones; Mixed - two or more metal colours e.g. a ring with white gold and rose gold elements.
- Ring Type
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Thursday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday