Acqua di Parma Gelsomino Nobile Eau de Parfum Spray
A tribute to the "King of flowers", Calabrian jasmine, a noble ingredient used in classic perfumery. A creation of the highest quality that opens with the soft and sparkling notes of Italian mandarin and pink pepper.
The enveloping scent of tuberose leads to the richness of the heart where Calabrian jasmine and orange blossom mingle together, to give a unique personality to the fragrance. The refined blend closes with the precious notes of cedar wood and musk. A unique and elegant eau de parfum for a modern woman who knows "savoir vivre".
- Age Restriction
Acqua di Parma
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- Gelsomino Nobile
- Fragrance Release Date
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Le Nobile
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Selling Size
- Unit Price Measure
- Unit Price Size
- ZZLegacy DropdownTitle
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy