adidas Children's AX2R Comfort Walking Shoes, Wild Pine/Core Black/Screaming Orange, 10 Jnr
Product code: 52516007
- Textile upper with synthetic overlays for protection and added support
- Breathable mesh collar lining keeps feet feeling and smelling fresh
- Lightweight EVA midsole for long-term cushioning
- TRAXION™ outsole for optimal grip in all directions
Built for younger hikers, these kids' outdoor shoes feature a low-cut profile with a comfort closure strap. Textile upper with overlays keeps feet protected and supported on the trail, while elastic lacing allows for easy on and off. The TRAXION™ outsole grips rocks and trails.
- Children's Shoe Style
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Walking, Hiking & Camping
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Brand information & size guide
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma. Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team. Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.
|Size guide||UK||EU||US||Heel-to-toe length (inches)|
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.