adidas Essentials Logo Medium Duffel Bag, Black/White
Product code: 35740605
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap and carry handles to ensure comfortable carrying
- Front zip pocket, side mesh pocket and internal pockets for organisation
- Coated base for durability as well as keeping essentials dry and protected
Escape for the weekend or find your way to the gym with this durable duffel bag from adidas. Built to resist dirt and moisture in style thanks to its recycled polyester composition, it's kitted out with multiple inner and outer pockets to stash all your essentials.
Designed with a separate hidden compartment to keep muddy shoes free from your other kit, it features a coated base for prolonged life and branded adidas graphics throughout so passersby will be without the need to ask who you're sporting.
This bag is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. Garments made with Primegreen use a minimum of 40% recycled content.
- 100% recycled polyester
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma.
Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team.
Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.