adidas Junior Racer TR21 Riptape Running Shoes, Core Black/Cloud White/Sonic Ink, 10 Jnr
Product code: 52519204
- Textile upper allows the foot to breathe and grow naturally
- Textile lining reduces odour-causing bacteria and keeps feet fresh
- EVA midsole cushions feet while running
- Rubber outsole provides extra grip on slippy surfaces
Whether your little one is headed into the backyard or meeting friends at the park, send them out for playtime in comfort with these adidas trainers. The top strap adjusts easily for a snug fit, and a lightweight midsole provides cushioning underfoot. The 3-Stripes graphics complete the running-inspired look.
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Gym, Training & Fitness, Leisure, Running
- Washing Instructions
- Wipe Clean Only
Brand information & size guide
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma. Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team. Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.
|Size guide||UK||EU||US||Heel-to-toe length (inches)|
These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.