Product code: 35204151
- Torsion system - moves with your foot for a smooth, supportive transition from landing to push-off
- Engineered mesh - flexibility, breathability and medial support based on Aramis insights
- Boost - temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates
- Stretchweb with continental - a rubber outsole with superior grip adapts to every runner's foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Fit counter - the supportive heel construction is designed to enable the free motion of the achilies tendon
- Solar Propulsion Rail - symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run
Pick up the pace with Questar Ride Women's Running Shoes from adidas.
- Upper: synthetic textile, Sole: rubber
- Performance Running Type
Performance Running Type
Cushioned: Suitable for most underpronators. Speed: Built for fast-paced running. Structured: Suitable for most overpronators. Track: Suitable for track running. Trail: Designed for off-road running.
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
Brand information & size guide
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma.
Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team.
Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.
|UK Shoe Size||Heel to Toe||European Size||US Size - Men||US Size - Women|
|3.5||9" / 22.9cm||36||4||5|
|4||9.1" / 23.1cm||36 2/3||4.5||5.5|
|4.5||9.3" / 23.6cm||37 1/3||5||6|
|5||9.4" / 23.9cm||38||5.5||6.5|
|5.5||9.6" / 24.4cm||38 2/3||6||7|
|6||9.8" / 24.9cm||39 1/3||6.5||7.5|
|6.5||10" / 25.4cm||40||7||8|
|7||10.1" / 25.7cm||40 2/3||7.5||8.5|
|7.5||10.2" / 25.9cm||41 1/3||8||9|
|8||10.4" / 26.4cm||42||8.5||9.5|
|8.5||10.6" / 26.9cm||42 2/3||9||10|
|9||10.8" / 27.4cm||43 1/3||9.5||10.5|
|10||11.2" / 28.4cm||44 2/3||10.5||11.5|
|11||11.4" / 29.0cm||46||11.5||12.5|
|12||11.8" / 30.0cm||47 1/3||12.5||13.5|
|13||12.2" / 31.0cm||48 2/3||13.5||14.5|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Please note, actual measurements may vary slightly by style.
More from adidas