Product code: 35604101
- Boost™ midsole providing ultra responsive comfort and cushioning
- Unmatched longevity in every climate
- Stores and unleashes energy every time the foot hits the ground
- Primeknit superior seamfree fit through a precisely engineered, adaptive, lightweight knitted textile created in one step
- Stretch web adapts to every runner's foot strike by unleashing the full potential of Boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Fitcounter supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achille
Experience the feeling of your best-ever run every time you lace up your shoes.
These running shoes from adidas are built with an ultra-responsive boost midsole that absorbs the power from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a light, super-energised ride. The adidas primeknit upper holds your foot in comfort through each phase of the gait cycle, while a supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. A stretchy grid-like outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Upper: synthetic, Sole: rubber
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma.
Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team.
Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.More from adidas