Product code: 35604351
- Boost™ midsole providing ultra responsive comfort and cushioning
- Unmatched longevity in every climate
- Stores and unleashes energy every time the foot hits the ground
- Primeknit superior seamfree fit through a precisely engineered, adaptive, lightweight knitted textile created in one step
- Stretch web adapts to every runner's foot strike by unleashing the full potential of Boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
- Fitcounter supportive heel construction designed to enable the free motion of the achille
Experience the feeling of your best-ever run every time you lace up your shoes.
These running shoes from adidas are built with an ultra-responsive boost midsole that absorbs the power from your footstrike to release it at push-off for a light, super-energised ride. The adidas primeknit upper holds your foot in comfort through each phase of the gait cycle, while a supportive cage secures a lockdown fit. A stretchy grid-like outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Upper: synthetic, Sole: rubber
- Shoe Type
- Trainers & Plimsolls
- Sport & Fitness Activity
- Washing Instructions
- Do Not Wash
Adidas was started in 1920 by the German shoe designer, Adi Dassler who worked alongside his brother, Rudolf to build a successful sports footwear company. The brand’s name comes from its founder’s nickname, Adi and the first part of his surname. Wanting to create a sports company with a different direction, Rudolf later left Adidas and started Puma.
Adidas have a long history of association with Olympic athletes. One of the most high profile sponsored by the brand is Jesse Owens, an American who won 4 gold medals in the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. Today, Adidas sponsor various sporting teams, from the New Zealand All Blacks rugby team to the English cricket team.
Adidas use the technology they develop for the worlds most successful sports teams to design high quality sportswear, equipment and footwear for consumers. The brand also works with designers, like Stella McCartney to make functional yet stylish sportswear, bringing innovation to the sportswear industry.More from adidas
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery available
- From Free
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
|Rest of World||£10.00|