Product code: 83032105
Thanks to our mobile phones and digital cameras, we take pictures and film video footage more than ever before. Editing shots can be a daunting task, however thanks to Adobe’s Photoshop and Premiere Elements 2018, you have access to powerful photo and video editing tools that are ready to help you.
Cleverly designed for either novice or more experienced users, you can jump straight in and get great results; providing wonderful pictures that will beg to be printed and videos that will look great for sharing on your social network platforms or professional enough to be viewed on a huge screened, 4K television.
Eyes wide shut?
We’ve all been there – you’ve taken the almost perfect photograph, however someone’s blinked. Photoshop Elements 2018 will save the day by cleverly copying your subject’s open eyes from a different picture and then blending them seamlessly into your selected shot – providing you with a fantastic, blink free result.
You’ve taken a gallery-worthy headshot, however you’ve snapped your enchanting model in front of the notoriously grim, local power station – rather besmirching the glamorous air you were aiming for. Photoshop Elements 2018’s enhanced Guided Edits can help replace an unloved background in seconds; just select the subject you wish to keep and then place it on the new background.
Embellish your photos with a shape overlay and then with one-click effects, turn it into a work of art, thanks to Guided Edit. If you prefer, you can turn any photo into an amazing, textured watercolour, ready for scrapbook pages or photo craft projects. If you’re new to photo manipulation software and feel daunted, don’t worry, Photoshop Elements will walk you through the steps.
- Automatically go from hundreds of mystery folders to a visual view in the photo Organizer
- See your best photos based on quality, faces, subjects and more
- Make your photos look amazing with automated photo editing options
- Create and share beautiful artwork, new dynamic slideshows and photo collages
Easy does it
Creating your first film really is easy – select the footage you wish to use and drop it into the timeline (handily, your footage will be displayed as an image from your video, so you know which shot is which), cut the length, apply an effect or add a soundtrack, then save, render and away you go. Adobe’s Premiere Elements 2018 will assist you and provide more options as you grow with confidence.
For video to have that professional finish, it needs to be rendered. (Render means turning your video data code into an image that can be displayed.) Depending on the software, the required resolution and the amount of video used, this can take a few minutes to many, many hours. Fortunately, with Adobe’s Premiere Elements 2018, you won’t be waiting all day before you can view your masterpiece.
The problem with shooting loads of video is knowing which clip has the footage you’re looking for. Speedily go from hundreds of mystery folders and files to a visual view of your videos, which are cleverly sorted by date.
- Effortlessly extract candid photos from your raw video footage
- Get step-by-step video editing assistance
- Turn your photos and short video clips into dynamic slideshows
- Fix action cam footage, create freeze frames and add motion titles
- Disc or Product Key Card
Disc or Product Key Card
Software with a disc can be installed either through the disc or redeeming the included product key against a trial downloaded from the manufacturer's website or pre-installed on your computer. Software with a Product Key Card does not come with a disc
- Model name / number
- Adobe Elements
- 2GHz or faster processor with SSE2 support; dual-core processor required for HDV or AVCHD editing; Intel Core i7 required for XAVC-S
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9 or 10 compatible sound and display driver
- Windows Media Player (required if importing/exporting Windows Media formats)
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.11 through macOS v10.13
For both Windows and Mac OS
- 4GB of RAM
- 10GB of available hard disk space to install applications; additional 12GB to download all optional content 1280x800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- DVD burner required to burn DVDs
- Internet connection required for product activation and content download