AEG A72710GNX0 Tall Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Product informationThe large capacity AEG A72710GNX0 tall freezer is finished in a shining steel, making this a swanky addition to any household.
The impressive A++ energy rating ensures you will enjoy efficient and economical performance, and shows that this freezer doesn’t compromise when it comes to energy.
Keep your freezer entirely ice-free with this appliance, thanks to its highly developed NoFrost technology. This unit never needs defrosting and has no icy build up: this means more space for food, packages that don’t stick together and labels that are always readable.
Advanced touch controls make taking control of the settings effortless: just the lightest touch is needed to customise the A72710GNX0. The responsive LCD display makes information visible at a glance, including feedback on the temperature and supplying temperature warnings, so you can always be fully informed as to how your freezer is functioning.
This freezer is built with a reversible door, making it even more adaptable to your kitchen layout; this door is fitted with a self-closing device that allows it to gently close on its own.
This AEG unit also features removable drawers and shelves for added flexibility, while the 3 MaxiBox freezer drawers give you the freedom to easily store larger items. All of the compartments are transparent, allowing you easily see inside.
- 7 freezer drawers, including 1 compartment, 3 drawers and 3 MaxiBox drawers
- Advanced NoFrost technology
- Self-closing door device
- Precision freezing system
- Reversible door
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Frost Free
- H185 x W59.5 x D65.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information Typical annual amount used by a 4 person household
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 7 compartments (1 flap, 3 baskets, 3 Maxibox baskets)
- Freezer Type
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 5 years
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 20 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Star rating of freezer compartment
- Temperature display
- Yes - LCD
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Yes - LCD
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available delivery slots will vary by postcode)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home