AEG ABE68221AF Built-Under Freezer, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, White
The ABE68221AF Built-Under Freezer has an outstandingly economical A++ Energy Rating. With a range of great features and innovative cooling technology, this freezer has been designed to be highly energy efficient as well as helpful.
For best results when adding fresh food to your freezer, the required freezing temperature should be reached as quickly as possible. The ABE68221AF’s Frostmatic button helps freeze food faster, preserving the flavour, food colour and nutrients for you.
To help save energy, the ABE68221AF has transparent freezer drawers, which means you can see the contents without having to open a drawer.
AEG’s Precision freezing system ingeniously distributes air throughout the freezer, to ensure an even temperature so you have perfect freezing conditions in every drawer.
Door on door
A cupboard door can be attached directly onto the AEG ABE68221AF’s door, to give a complete, integrated look to your kitchen.
- Fast freeze function
- Power failure indicator
- Tactile thermostat control knob
- Three large capacity transparent freezer drawers
- Door open warning alarm
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H81.5cm x W59.6cm x D55cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Door on Door
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 3 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you choose the right freezer for your home