5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Product code: 89030605
Hosting a range of smart features within an elegant design, the BES351010M Multifunction Oven from AEG will make mealtimes a breeze while bringing a stylish touch to your kitchen decor.
For complete flexibility, multifunction cooking combines all the benefits of hot air cooking with other processes, such as conventional cooking, allowing you achieve a perfectly-cooked result.
AEG's new Hot Air convection system circulates warm currents evenly throughout the oven cavity. This results in faster heat-up times and up to a 20% reduction in cooking temperatures, saving you both time and energy.
AEG's SteamBake feature adds steam at the beginning of the baking process to deliver cakes, bread and pastries that are golden on the outside and tender on the inside.
The BES351010M boasts an additional heating ring to make sure every dish is evenly cooked throughout, even when loaded with up to 3 trays.
- Extra large baking tray that's 20% bigger than standard sizes
- Anti-fingerprint coating on the metal finish
- Timer display for an at-a-glance overview of your dish
- Durable and easy-to-clean diamond glazed enamel interior
The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Aperture needed
The size of the hole needed for the appliance to fit
- H600mm x W560mm x D550mm (min)
- Appliance Width
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Child lock
- Country of Origin
- H59.4cm x W59.5cm x D56.7cm
- Door Glazing
Thicker glass in your oven door means more heat is contained inside and keeps the exterior door surface cool to the touch.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Multifunction and Steam
Output of grill: the higher the output, the quicker the grilling
- Grill Fuel Type
- Half Grill
- Internal Light
Lets you see the food cooking
- Lining Type
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Convection
How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air
How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Microwave Function
- Minute Minder
- Model name / number
- BES351010M Built-In Multifunction Single Oven
- Number of Shelves
- Oven Format
The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven type
Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Total load rating (kW)
Total load rating (kW)
The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns