AEG L60460FL Washing Machine, 6kg Load, A++ Energy Rating, 1400rpm Spin, White
The AEG L60460FL washing machine is an excellent family choice thanks to its large 6kg capacity, quality build and excellent A++ energy consumption.
The specially designed extra-gentle Protex drum provides gentle care for clothes, while the OptiSense washing system allows you to tailor cycle settings. An LCD display makes customising washes even more effortless.
The maximum spin speed is an extremely capable 1400rpm: this provides you with energy efficient performance, while ensuring laundry is well spun and easy to dry. The L60460FL is handy for smaller washes too, with an incredible ultra-quick programme that washes 3kg of clothes in just 20 minutes! Perfect when you need those jeans washed in a hurry.
Other programmes include:
- Wool plus: the only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash to ensure shrinkage is minimised
- Synthetics Easy Iron: helps prevent tangling and creasing, reducing the need to iron
- Cotton with Stain for when you need a slightly more intensive wash
- A++ energy rating
- OptiSense makes customising easy
- Protex drum cares for clothes
- A variety of programmes
- Ultra quick 20 minute cycle
- Full flood prevention system
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a half load, thus saving time and money
- Digital display
- LCD display
- H85 x W60 x D52.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Yes - same as wool wash
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Programme time (60°C cotton cycle) Information Time in minutes it takes for the wash programme to run
- 196 mins
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Typical annual consumption (energy)
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
We'll connect your appliance to the water and waste pipes, switch it on, and do a test wash We'll remove and dispose of all packaging responsibly
Before you buy, please check:
- Ensure your waste pipe, water supply and electricity connections are no more than 1m away from where the appliance will be.
- For freestanding appliances, ensure you have a 13 amp 3 pin plug socket for connection.
- Unless it's a condenser tumble dryer, ensure there is an existing vent near the intended location.
- Ensure the appliance fits in your chosen location.
- For integrated or semi-integrated installations, make sure your kitchen units are able to house the new appliance - we do not offer carpentry work to modify units.
Before we deliver:
- For installation, please drain your current appliance.
- Identify where the mains water switch is in your home - check you can switch it off.
Q & As
Use our know-how to help you decide on the right machine