AEG L61271WDBI Integrated Washer Dryer, 7kg Wash/4kg Dry Load, C Energy Rating, 1200rpm Spin
The Aeg L61271WDBI integrated washer dryer has a high-capacity drum, washing up to 7kg of clothes and drying up to 4kg. It's 1200rpm spin speed provides ultimate power for optimum washing and drying results.
LCD display provides clear feedback and information on the status of your machine. A digital countdown indicator is provided for even more convenience, while the door has an easy to use handle.
Protection against water damage
A double-walled inlet hose and overflow prevention system means you are well protected against water damage with this reliable machine.
Fast spin cycle
This handy programme will have your clothes dry in a hurry without wasting any extra energy.
- Drying time option
- Delay start
- Stain action
- Daily/Super quick option
- Sensitive option
- Aqua control and alarm
- Automatic child safety
- Automatic Load Adjustment Information Automatically adjusts water level for a smaller load, thus saving time and money
- Delay Start
- Delicate Wash Information This wash cycle provides a gentle wash for delicate items, like china or glassware.
- Digital display
- H82 x W59.6 x D54.4 cm
- Drying capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying Information Based on the amount of energy used during the standard washing and drying programmes - from beginning to end.
- 6.51 kWh
- Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Amount of energy used during standard 60ºC cotton cycle
- 1.05 kWh per standard cycle
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- 1302.0 kWh
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information Based on 160 washing cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- 210 kWh
- Estimated Annual Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning
- 25 000L
- Final cool tumble Information Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Hand wash Information Special programme for delicates
- Load Capacity Information The maximum recommended weight of your washing in kg
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Spin Speed Information The faster the spin, the more water is removed in the spin cycle
- Model name / number
- AEG L61271WDBI Integrated Washer Dryer
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level- Dry Cycle
- Noise Level- Spin Cycle
- Noise Level- Wash Cycle
- Number of Programs/Settings
- 24 with 3 heat settings
- Overflow protection Information An anti-flood device prevents the machine from being damaged by flooding from the inlet pipe
- Program Sequence Indicator Information Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action Information The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying Information Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Spin performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Time remaining indicator Information Tells you how long the programme's got to go
- Variable temperature control Information Variable temperature selections to choose from to suit your requirements.
- Vent Type Information Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Wash performance Information Graded on performance A - G, with A being the highest grade. The higher the grade the more energy efficient the appliance.
- Water Consumption- Washing, Spinning and Drying
- Water Consumption- Washing and Spinning Information The amount of water used during a standard wash only cycle.
- 125 litres standard cycle
- Water supply (fill type) Information Whether cold and/or hot water used. Cold water only is more efficient, as mains hot water is normally hotter than most programmes, so it will need cooling down to operate.
- Cold fill
- Wool Programme Information Gentle programme for washable woollens
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling. Before we arrive to collect it, please drain your old appliance, and if you aren't using our installation service for your new machine, disconnect it too.
- Installation, disposal and recycling services are not available in conjunction with express delivery.
- For safety reasons, the installation cannot be in a bathroom, toilet or an unheated outbuilding.
- If your water connection valve is seized due to limescale, we cannot fix this and you may need to source your own plumber.
- We can only install if there is adequate water pressure for the appliance.
- If the product is coming directly from a supplier, installation isn’t always offered online. However, you can check if the service is available by calling 0345 604 8835 to purchase.
- We are unable to offer installation to certain postcodes – see full list.
- Our installation and disposal services are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse to collect any item we believe constitutes a health and safety risk to our employees, or anyone working on our behalf.
Integrated Washing Machine Installation
The charge for this service includes:
- Connection of the appliance to an existing water connection point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing 3 pin 13 amp electricity point that is within 1 metre of installation location.
- Connection of the appliance to an existing waste outlet that is within 1 metre of the installation location
- A test wash to ensure that the appliance fills and drains correctly
- The refitting of the decor door(s)
- The removal of all packaging