AEG S73320KDW0 Tall Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide
With a massive 320L of storage, AEG’s Tall Larder Fridge is a finely-crafted appliance that’s perfect for a busy family home. Cut down on your bill with the A++ energy rating, keep control with the touch display and enjoy even cooling with the Dynamic Air Technology. Finished with a slick, modern touch, this chic fridge looks as great as it performs.
This AEG unit features 4 easy-to-wipe glass shelves and 1 telescopic salad drawer. Strong and sturdy, you’ll have no problem storing heavy items, like casserole dishes, too.
Dynamic Air Technology
From fresh fruit and vegetables to meats and fish, AEG’s innovative Dynamic Air Technology ensures even cooling. Also, with the Coolmatic function, you can bring fresh food down to the best storage temperature quickly. This way, you lock all of your food’s goodness.
A++ Energy Rating The impressive A++ energy rating ensures you will enjoy efficient and economical performance, and shows that this fridge doesn’t compromise when it comes to energy.
Use the touch display to take control of the settings effortless. The responsive LCD display makes information visible at a glance, including feedback on the temperature and supplying temperature warnings, so you can always be fully informed as to how your fridge is functioning.
This fridge is built with a reversible door, making it even more adaptable to your kitchen layout.
Always have a good view of your larder with this fridge’s bright LED lights. Shining in every corner of the appliance, you’ll have no problem preparing a midnight feast.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- 1 (larder fridge)
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H154.4 x W59.5 x D66.8cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Type
- Tall (over 130cm)
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- 10 Degrees
- Model name / number
- S73320KDW0 Tall Larder Fridge
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- UK delivery
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision