AEG S74010KDW0 Tall Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Width, White
Thanks to its optimised design and A++ rating for energy efficiency, this AEG S74010KDW0 tall larder fridge features plenty of storage to organise your groceries more efficiently.
It features 5 shelves, a wine rack, 2 full width, telescopic salad drawers, 4 full length door shelves and a spacious 395 litre capacity. In addition to this it boasts LCD touch controls which allow you to adjust your fridge with minimal effort and LED lighting enabling you to access your food with ease at all times. The auto defrost function allows for effortless maintenance of the fridge, creating peace of mind whilst the multi airflow technology keeps our food fresher for longer.
This fridge is finished with an interchangeable door hinging which gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Information not available
- Appliance Width
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H185cm x W59.5cm x D66.8cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption Information How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Fridge Type
- Tall (over 130cm)
- Integrated Hinging Type
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- S74010KDW0 Tall Larder Fridge
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered directly by our approved suppliers. Product delivered by our supplier usually in 4 days, depending on postcode Choose your delivery date from the slots shown in checkout
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision