AEG S74010KDX0 Tall Larder Fridge, A++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Stainless Steel
Recently awarded the Which? Best Buy, this large capacity AEG S74010KDX0 larder fridge is finished in a gleaming anti-fingerprint stainless steel, making it a chic addition to any household.
Featuring an excellent A++ energy rating, this AEG fridge doesn’t compromise when it comes to efficiency. DynamicAir technology in the S74010KDX0 stabilises temperature and humidity with a uniform flow of air, to keep food fresher for longer.
Thanks to its optimised design this fridge has an increased internal capacity but doesn’t require any more external space. An external LCD display with advanced touch controls make operation and maintenance a breeze.
It has never been easier to keep your fridge running smoothly, thanks to this fridge’s highly developed auto-defrost function. This unit will never need defrosting, allowing you to store your food in optimum condition.
There is plenty of storage space in the AEG S74010KDX0, including:
- 1 full width covered dairy compartment
- 3 full width door shelves
- 4 full width glass shelves
- Removable egg tray
- 2 large capacity drawers
- Bottle shelf with holder
This fridge is built with a reversible door, making it even more adaptable to your kitchen layout.
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Appliance Width
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Backing material
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- H185 x W59.5 x D66.8cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 3 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
Refrigeration door reversal
The charge for this service includes:
- Reversing the door on your new refrigerated appliance
- Delivery of the appliance
Q & As
We'll help you make a cool-headed decision