AEG SCZ71800F0 Integrated Fridge Freezer, A+ Energy Rating, 56cm Wide
Enjoying a fantastic A+ energy efficiency rating, the AEG SCZ71800F0 integrated fridge freezer will fit seamlessly into your kitchen design.
The 206 litre capacity fridge contains 3 full-width shelves plus two large salad drawers, perfect for flexible storage solutions. These LongFresh drawers have electronic temperature control and adjustable humidity levels, which allow you to preserve fresh food for up to three times longer. 3 full width door shelves also allow for further storage of bulkier items, giving you peace of mind when purchasing larger essentials. A bright LED lit interior lights up every corner, so you can find your food items quickly. A CleanAir Control filter, designed with a special charcoal structure, absorbs unpleasant odours and keeps your food - and your fridge - smelling fresh.
The 4 star rated manual defrost freezer holds 47 litres and gives excellent freezing results, allowing you to store frozen food for up to 12 months. Comprising of 2 large transparent freezer drawers you will be able to find what you are looking for easily. Advanced touch controls allow you to control the AEG SCZ71800F0 with the lightest touch. Plus, the LCD display relays instant feedback on the current settings.
This model also has reversible door hinge to suit your kitchen configuration.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Defrost Type Information The method used to defrost a fridge freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up
- Manual Defrost Freezer, Auto Defrost Fridge
- H176.4 x W55.6 x D54.2cm
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3, 2 drawers
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy