5 years Added Care for your home appliance (includes guarantee period)
All electrical products you buy from us are guaranteed for a minimum of 2 years, at no extra cost. With Added Care, you'll enjoy the same benefits for a period of up to 5 years, while also adding further benefits not included in the original guarantee. More about Added Care
Tumble Dryer Connection
What this includes
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
Things to note
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, customers must remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated outbuilding such as a detached garage
- We'll only put appliance on a shelf if there's a lip to prevent toppling
Tumble Dryer Disposal
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
Things to note
- Unless you've bought a tumble dryer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88900604
This AEG T65170AV vented tumble dryer has a large 7kg capacity, making it ideal for use in a busy household.
This dryer has dedicated programs to take complete care of your clothes: take advantage of the refresh program to freshen up your once-worn, stored and naturally dried items, and there are also specialist jeans and wool care programs.
You can dry any size load using a perfectly proportionate amount of energy: this dryer adapts the cycle length to suit the exact size and dampness of each and every load, so you achieve perfect drying results using the lowest amount of energy possible.
The start of a cycle can be delayed by 3, 6 or 9 hours to suit your needs, allowing you to take better control over your time. You can also customise this tumble dryer to suit your space with the reversible door.
Vented Tumble Dryer
The vented dyer expels warm air from the machine via a venting kit. It is essential that this air is vented outside, therefore the appliance must be situated near an outside wall. Vented dryers come with a venting kit consisting of a venting hose and connectors for the appliance and wall.
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H84.4 x W60 x D58cm (D64.4cm including controls)
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type
Vented models discharge the water they collect outside the home. Condenser models collect water in a container that can be emptied after use. Heat pumps can operate at lower temperatures, and are gentler to laundry and more economical in energy costs
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble
Final cool tumble
Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time
Maximum Drying Time
Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 30 minute timed program
- Model name / number
- T65170AV Vented Tumble Dryer
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action
The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying
Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Venting Position
Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Right, left or rear venting
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns