Tumble Dryer Connection
What this includes
- Connection to an unobstructed 13 amp 3 pin electrical socket and mains water and waste within 1 metre of where the appliance is going
- Electrical circuit test
- Machine test and demonstration of basic controls
- Removal of all packaging
Things to note
- We can't connect to hardwired sockets, only 3 pin electrical sockets
- If going under a worktop, make sure there's enough clearance (87cm from floor to underside)
- If going from integrated to freestanding, customers must remove the plinth and the decor door before our team's arrival
- We won't install in a bath/shower room, or in an unheated outbuilding such as a detached garage
- We'll only put appliance on a shelf if there's a lip to prevent toppling
Tumble Dryer Disposal
What this includes
- Removal of your old appliance for reuse or recycling
Things to note
- Unless you've bought a tumble dryer installation, your appliance must be disconnected before our team's arrival
Product code: 88940603
Boasting a generous load capacity of 9kg and an impressive A++ energy rating, the AEG T8DEC946R Heat Pump Tumble Dryer is well-equipped to help you tackle those large, overdue loads and bulky items, without being a burden on your energy bills.
The unique AbsoluteCare® programmes ensure every fabric gets the right movement and temperature to dry it completely while preserving its quality, look and feel. This means you can safely tumble dry everything you wash without shrinkage, from the softest wool sweater to an everyday shirt or heavy jacket.
AEG's SensiDry technology is able to draw moisture out of fabrics at half the temperature of conventional tumble dryers, without significantly extending the drying time. This means your fabrics are never subject to unnecessary heat, preserving the colour and texture in your clothing for longer. Drying at this low temperature even helps you save energy too.
Similarly, AEG's intelligent sensor drying programme can detect the level of moisture inside the drum, and automatically end the cycle once the desired dryness is achieved. This preserves your clothing by preventing over-drying and providing better protection, as well as saving even more time and energy.
Unlike conventional dryers, the T8DEC946R operates using AEG's unique ÖKOFlow filter system, which is a single filter that's easy to reach and clean. With only one filter, this smart machine dries every load effortlessly, maintaining performance as well as energy efficiency.
To make drying your clothes simple, the T8DEC946R comes equipped with 16 programmes to choose from including delicate, bed linen, cottons, wool, sports and a new outdoor cycle that restores water repellency better than air drying.
- Child lock
- Delay Start
- Digital display
- H85cm x W60cm x D63cm
- Drainage Facility Available
- Dryer Type
Vented models discharge the water they collect outside the home. Condenser models collect water in a container that can be emptied after use. Heat pumps can operate at lower temperatures, and are gentler to laundry and more economical in energy costs
- Heat Pump
- Drying capacity
The maximum recommended weight of your drying load in kg. Quite often this is different from the maximum washing load.
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle
Based on the drying cycle of the standard cotton programme at full load. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy Rating
Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
Estimated Annual Energy Consumption
How much electricity the item would use over a year
- Final cool tumble
Final cool tumble
Reduces creasing for easier ironing!
- Heat Pump
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum Drying Time
Maximum Drying Time
Maximum time clothes can be dried
- 200 minutes
- Model name / number
- T8DEC946R Heat Pump Tumble Dryer
- Noise Level
How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Programs/Settings
- Program Sequence Indicator
Program Sequence Indicator
Tells you the progress of your washing/drying cycle
- Quiet Mark
- Reverse action
The drum in this washer dryer rotates both ways, pausing in between, preventing clothes from tangling during the drying cycle and will therefore help them dry more quickly.
- Sensor drying
Works out how much drying time is needed by analysing the water content, thus preventing over drying and wasting less energy
- Vent Hose Included
- Vent Type
Choose between vented, condenser or heat pump options for your dryer. See your dryer buying guide for more information on each type of venting option.
- Venting Position
Vented dryers need to have the vented hose near an outside wall; condensers can be put anywhere
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- Express UK Delivery
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns