AG The Angel Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans, Saga
DW by Trilogy
Product informationAG's classic, go-to boot cut are designed to flatter. Boasting a slender fit through the knee that opens into a subtle flare, the jeans combine figure-enhancing proportions with a healthy dose of superior stretch for a form-flattering finish.
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 58% Rayon, 21% Cotton, 20% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine Washable
The AG Adriano Goldschmied brand, founded in 2000, partnered long-time denim guru, Adriano Goldschmied, and the industry leader in quality and innovative jean manufacturing, Yul Ku, of Koos Manufacturing of South Gate, California.
Starting out as a small boutique line, AG has since become synonymous with great quality, design, and state-of-the-art washes.
Combining a modern design sensibility with a classic sophistication that transcends seasons, AG have emerged as a cult favourite amongst celebrities and fashionistas alike. Evolving from a premium denim brand to a contemporary lifestyle brand, AG’s reputation remains firmly rooted in soft stretch denim with a supple, contouring edge.
Size Waist (cm) Hips (cm) UK Size 24 61 84 6 25 64 86 8 26 67 89 8-10 27 69 91 10 28 72 94 10-12 29 74 97 12 30 77 99 12-14 31 79 102 14 32 82 104 14-16 33 84 107 16 34 86 109 16-18
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday