AKG K495 Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones, Black
These AKG495 headphones boast closed-loop active noise-cancelling technology so you won’t miss a single detail of your music. The Supersoft cushioned headband and ear cups make them comfortable to wear all day and into the night, while the unique folding mechanism adds exceptional portability. Complete with brushed metal touches they're a durable, stylish choice for anyone who's serious about their music.
- High-performance active noise-cancellation will get you more immersed in your music than ever before, while the closed back design means that you don’t have to worry about irritating your colleagues or fellow commuters.
- USB chargeable from any USB port so you don’t have to waste time with separate batteries.
- Detachable cables in two different lengths make sure that you’re getting the most comfortable listening experience whether you’re at work or play.
- Unique 3d-axis2 folding mechanism makes taking exceptional sound anywhere, anytime a breeze.
- Continuous sound so even when you run out of charge the music doesn’t have to stop.
- The 40 hour battery life keeps you in thumping bass for longer
- A 1.4 metre cable means that you’ll have room to range while listening to your favourite tunes.
- Flight adapter and premium carrying case included
- Cable length
- 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack plug
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- K 495NC
- Noise Reduction Information Either flexible rubber sphere-like tips which slot nicely into your ear canal providing a seal, or cupped designs which surround and seal your ear from the outside world, they effectively eliminating ambient sounds, and trap your music in your ear
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Founded in 1947 by a Viennese scientist and an engineer, AKG is one of the 21st Century’s emblems of good sound. Rudolf Goerike and Ernst Pless had the company’s first headphones in radio stations, theatres and jazz clubs within months, then broke the consumer market in the early fifties with several stunning products. They created completely new tech such as the high quality condenser D12 microphone.
After decades of non-stop innovation that even won them an endorsement from Frank Sinatra, AKG joined Harman International in 1994. Now an established worldwide brand, they produce studio-quality headphones with nearly 60 years worth of passion going into the builds. This popular brand provided sound for the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany, scooped the Austrian Export Award in 2008 and continues to serve up extraordinary acoustic products.
- Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Get your head around the best sounds