Alex Monroe Classic Daisy Stud Earrings, Silver
Feminine and flirty, yet powerful, these Daisy stud earrings by Alex Monroe pick up this season's floral trend and turn it into an artistic and covetable piece of jewellery.
- Earrings Fitting Information This defines how the earrings are held in place.
- Earring Type Information This is to define the style of the earring. Please see "Earrings Fitting" for the method the earring is attached to ear.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Jewellery Type
- Material Information How the metal is composed. "Mixed" More than one metal. "Solid" Entirely precious metal throughout. "Vermeil" Minimum 2.5 microns of Gold plate on solid silver base. "Plated" Precious metal on non precious metal. "Toned" No precious metal.
- Gold Plated Vermeil
British jewellery designer Alex Monroe grew up in Suffolk surrounded by fields, rivers and the plants and creatures which inhabit them. He trained at Sir John Cass School Of Art in London, and his whimsical and intricately beautiful jewellery is inspired by his abundant lush surroundings.
Established in 1986, his distinctive designs have earned him many admirers and a loyal following among celebrities. He has also collaborated with the Victoria & Albert Museum, who asked him to design a limited edition commemorative locket. Other diverse projects include an 18ct gold poppy for the British Legion, a range for Kew Gardens, a bottle for the classic British perumiers Penhaligons, and a Burt’s Bees limited edition ring and necklace to raise funds and awareness for the British Beekeepers Association.
In the middle of all this, Alex’s objectives have stayed strong and true. Rather than compromise quality craftmanship and have the jewellery produced in a factory, every unique item is still hand made in Alex’s London studios by skilled craftspeople.
The creative process means that he always makes the original piece by hand in sterling silver, which gives his work its distinctive signature and stunning organic detailing. Alex Monroe’s jewellery that is charmingly quirky, sometimes cute, but always very feminine and very wearable.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days (in time for Christmas)
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy