AllSaints Mast Skinny Jeans, Jet Black
Meticulous detail, comfort and timeless style are the foundations of the Mast denim range.
Crafted from a power stretch denim sourced from Europe, these skinny fit jeans sit low on the hips and boast classic 5 pocket styling with contrast rivets and button fastening.
Mix and match with your wardrobe essentials for a timeless look.
Measurements: Inside Leg - 76cm
- Denim Wash
- Finish Information Ripped - tears and/or heavy wear that has created holes in the denim Distressed - creates a "worn-in" look using various techniques. Results in colour fading in places but fabric remains intact
- 92% Cotton, 5% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Model Details
- 5'10 & wears size 28
- Rise Information Low: Sits on the hips roughly 2" or more below the naval & should measure 7.5" or less, Medium: Perching on the hip bone just below the naval, a mid-rise should measure 8" to 9", High: Will sit at or above the naval & is likely to be 9.5" or more
- Trouser Length
- Trouser Type
- Washing Instructions
- Machine washable
AllSaints is a global, digital, contemporary brand with an independent spirit. With collections designed and developed in-house from their East London atelier, AllSaints offers a confident and articulate wardrobe edit. From the brand's iconic biker jackets and crafted knitwear, to their premium essentials, AllSaints’ seasonal ready-to-wear collections showcase a commitment to quality, youth, and attitude.
|Size||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inside Leg Length (cm)|
The measurements shown on the size chart are body measurements. These are average measurements for guidance to determine which size is right for you.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Monday