Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa
Stream on the big screen. Just plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start the entertainment in minutes. Use the included Alexa Voice Remote to search across apps and find the best way to watch. The new Fire TV Stick has the fastest Wi-Fi and most accurate voice search of any streaming media stick. Shows start faster and stream smoother than ever before.
Always something to watch
With access to Amazon Video, Netflix, Curzon Home Cinema, All 4 and more, there are tens of thousands of TV episodes and movies ready to stream. Watch live TV (including sports and news) as it happens.
Please note: Subscription fees may apply.
Designed around your voice
Use the Alexa Voice Remote to quickly find what you want to watch. Just say, "Find romantic comedies" and Alexa will show you results from apps such as Netflix, Amazon Video, and more. Want to skip the opening credits? Say, "Fast forward a minute" within Amazon Video. Alexa the brain behind Amazon Echo, doesn't stop there. Just press the microphone button and ask to play music, place an order from your favourite restaurant and more. New skills are being added all the time.
Take your TV with you
Whether you’re on a business trip, on holiday or away at university, never miss an episode of your favourite shows. Simply plug your Fire TV Stick into an HDTV and start watching.
Please note: Some content may not available in all countries
Entertain your way
Millions of songs are available to stream on Fire TV Stick through Amazon Music, Spotify, Deezer and more. With Amazon Music, just press the microphone button on the Alexa Voice Remote and say what you'd like to hear next. Unlock 40 million songs with Amazon Music Unlimited. Plus, watch videos from Vevo and Vimeo.
Please note: Subscription fees may apply.
Please note: we have limited orders on this product to one unit per customer. If you wish to buy more please contact us on 03456 037979 (Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm).
- Accessories Included
- Amazon Fire TV Stick and Alexa Voice Remote 2x AAA batteries, USB cable and power adaptor, HDMI extender cable
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.1
- 85.9 x 30.0 x 12.6mm
- File Formats
- Video: H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30, Audio: AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital), eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB, AMR-WB Photo: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Mali450 MP4
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Fire OS
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- HDMI output, micro-USB for power only
- Power Supply
- USB (power adapter included)
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy