Product code: 02486875
Perfect for gardens up to 600m² in size and with narrow and tight spaces, the L30B Robotic Lawnmower from Ambrogio is the key to a pristine lawn, without the chore of manual mowing.
Thanks to its Spiral Cut feature, this intuitive mower can detect areas of long and thick grass to focus its efforts on by moving in a spiral motion before leaving perfect, even results.
Plus, the smart cutting algorithm optimises working times and makes sure every inch of your lawn is mowed, while the multi-edge solid blade mulches the cuttings into tiny pieces to return nutrients back to your lawn.
As for its design, the L30B features a tripod shape and 3 wheels that are in constant contact with the ground, allowing it to follow the contours of your garden for an improved finish.
- Fully automatic operation - it departs, mows and returns to recharge
- Bluetooth receiver for remote operation from iOS and Android devices
- Super sharp 4 point solid blade
- Close to edge cutting
- Lift and tip sensors
- Emergency stop button
- Safety PIN code enabled
- Rubber bumper for added protection
- Simple and intuitive display
- Mow multiple areas
- Built-in rain sensor
Once your order is placed, an Ambrogio installer will contact you for a quick lawn survey consultation; checking the size of the lawn is suitable for the model you have ordered, along with a few other basic installation questions like zone layout, water features and electrical access. An installation date will then be arranged.
The fixed prices do not include the supply of wire and pegs. If not included with the model ordered, or purchased separately, these will be charged at £0.50 per meter at the time of installation directly by the installer.
- Additional zones: Any extra zones to the main zone are chargeable at £50 per zone.
- Provision of power: A standard mains socket must be available within 10m of the base station location. Installers will not undertake electrical alterations.
- Mobile device: Ambrogio do not supply mobile phones for use with mobile app.
- Landscaping: The installer will not make alterations to the garden.
- Repeat visits: All alterations and changes to installations requiring a repeat visit are chargeable. (Contact the installer directly for a quote).