Product code: 02486872
Designed for gardens up to 7000m² in size, you can rely on the L350i Elite Robotic Lawnmower from Ambrogio to independently maintain your lawn, while mulching and returning essential moisture and nutrients to the grass for healthy growth.
ZCS connect module
Using your iOS or Android device, you can remotely set profiles, verify the robot's location with GPS, and set exclusion zones to prevent your lawnmower from mowing in a specific area.
Eco mode sensor
This smart sensor is able to recognise where the lawn has already been cut to increase efficiency and reduce wear.
Similarly, the L350i Elite can detect areas of long and thick grass, where it then mows in a spiral motion before leaving a perfect, even finish.
GPS enhanced mowing navigation
Utilising a Smart Partition cutting system, the robot creates and stores virtual maps of your garden and remembers the working times for future. It even uses GPS to prevent theft - simply set up a geo-fence alarm and get alerted if your mower travels outside that perimeter.
- Touch screen display
- Heavy duty, high-efficiency brushless motors
- 15Ah Lithium-ion battery
- Mow up to 8 separate areas
- Fully automatic operation - it departs, mows and returns to recharge
- Bluetooth receiver
- Sharp 4-point solid blade
- Close-to-edge cutting
- Latest generation motherboard for faster processing with lower consumption
- Integrated rain sensor
Once your order is placed, an Ambrogio installer will contact you for a quick lawn survey consultation; checking the size of the lawn is suitable for the model you have ordered, along with a few other basic installation questions like zone layout, water features and electrical access. An installation date will then be arranged.
The fixed prices do not include the supply of wire and pegs. If not included with the model ordered, or purchased separately, these will be charged at £0.50 per meter at the time of installation directly by the installer.
- Additional zones: Any extra zones to the main zone are chargeable at £50 per zone.
- Provision of power: A standard mains socket must be available within 10m of the base station location. Installers will not undertake electrical alterations.
- Mobile device: Ambrogio do not supply mobile phones for use with mobile app.
- Landscaping: The installer will not make alterations to the garden.
- Repeat visits: All alterations and changes to installations requiring a repeat visit are chargeable. (Contact the installer directly for a quote).
- Standard UK delivery within 7 days
- Find out how we may still help you
Product will be delivered directly by the manufacturer or their courier, rather than by one of our own green van crews.
For heavier products, generally delivered by 2 people, you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at when you check out.
For smaller items, the supplier will despatch to you using their preferred carrier, and won’t usually contact you in those instances
Postcode exceptions (for example remote, highland or island regions of the UK) may apply to direct deliveries - see Exceptions and restrictions
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns