AmpliTube iRig Guitar Interface Adapter for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
Turn your iOS device into an an all-in-one amp, tuner, pedalboard, cabinet, microphone & 4 track recorder for your guitar or bass with the iRig from IK Multimedia. The iRig adapter will allow you to connect your guitar or bass to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using a standard 1/4" guitar cable, with the AmpliTube iOS app taking care of the rest. You can even plug in headphones or a 3.5mm line out cable into the iRig at the same time to allow you to monitor your sound.
The AmpliTube iOS app is free and features some of the most popular and famous guitar amp sounds on the planet and even customisable 'tone of your own' settings so you can obtain the sound that suits you. You can add up to 4 combinable stompbox effects, in addition to an amplifier with effects like tremolo and reverb, a cabinet and microphone, transforming your device into a fully fledged guitar stage rig. AmpliTube also includes extras like riff learner, music player and recording studio to help you get the most out of iRig. You can also purchase more stomps, amps and cabinets through in-app purchases.
You can also use the iRig adapter with Mac made after late 2008 for use with music creation tools like GarageBand. To check if your Mac is compatible, click the Apple logo in the menu bar and then select About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Audio and check that "External Microphone / iPhone headset" is appearing on the list of included features.
- Instrument interface adapter + guitar and bass tone mobile software
- Works on iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
- Compact 1/4" female input jack to 1/8" female output jack audio interface adapter
- Headphone/Amp/Powered Speaker OUT
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Includes AmpliTube FREE for iPhone or iPad (free download on iTunes App Store) Real time guitar and bass multiFX, recording, practicing app
- Compatible with
- iPod touch 3rd, 4th & 5th generation. iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 & 5s. 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th generation iPad & iPad mini.
- Model name / number
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy