Mirror Wall Art Hanging Service
We can hang your new mirror or wall art when we deliver it, so that you can enjoy it straight away. Our service includes:
- Unpacking your product and taking away the packaging
- Agreeing a safe and suitable fixing position with you
- Supplying and using the correct fixings for your wall type
Product code: 77540215
The Atelier Mourlot was founded in Paris, originally producing fine wallpaper. In the early 20th Century the founder’s grandson, Fernand Mourlot, invited some of the most celebrated artists of the day to collaborate on traditional limestone lithography, essentially creating the art poster as we know it today.
Artists such as Braque, Calder, Chagall, Dufy, Léger, Matisse, Miró and Picasso worked with Fernand to produce unique and visually striking lithographs that were used as posters to promote the artists exhibitions. By 1937, the atelier had established itself as the largest printer of artistic posters in Europe with artists clamouring to work with Mourlot. By 1970, it had opened a second location in New York, working with a brand new generation of artists, from Lichtenstein to Bacon.
This collection of original rare lithographic posters comes from the Galerie Mourlot archive in New York and each piece is supplied with a certificate of authenticity and has been archivally framed in the UK by trusted specialists with 35 year’s experience in the museum art world.
- Andre Beaudin
- John Lewis & Partners
- Country of Origin
- H85 x W64cm
- Made in the UK
- Museum Art
- Delivery from 3 working days (lead time and available slots vary by postcode; exclusions apply)
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- This item is not available for Click & collect
- This item is not available for Collect+
- How to return an item
- More about delivery & returns