Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401
The Angelcare Movement and Sound 2-in-1 monitor detects your baby’s sound and movement. If your baby is still for 20 seconds, you'll be alerted.
Complete with variable sensitivity settings and a unique combination of 8 channels and 2 frequencies, the Sensor Pad emits crystal clear transmission within a 250m range. Both units are mains or battery operated and the rechargeable parent unit is portable for added convenience. Simply clip the small portable parent unit to your belt and monitor your baby on-the-go.
Features of the Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC403:
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad: The Sensor Pad monitors all your baby’s movements. An alarm will sound if no movement has been detected for 20 seconds. Features variable sensitivity settings. Works on all mattresses except memory foam mattresses.
Please follow the instruction manual when you install this monitor. Place the nursery unit at least 3 feet away from the cot and make sure the sensor pad cord is well out of baby's reach by wrapping it around the leg of the cot and securing it with cable ties.
- Additional feature
- Under-the-mattress sensor pad
- Baby & Toddler Safety Type
- Baby Monitors
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Last feed timer
- Low battery indication
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Night light
- Number of channels
- Out of range indication
- Power Supply
- Batteries and mains adapter included
- Temperature display
- Transmission method
- Two way talk back Information Allows you to talk to your baby from another room.
- Vibration alert
- Video Recording Information Record moving images
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy