Anglepoise Original 1227 Desk Lamp, Linen White
Product code: 10910804
A timeless design classic for your study or home office, the Original 1227 Desk Lamp from Anglepoise is sleek, adjustable and functional. Designed with constant tension spring technology to deliver ultimate flexibility and perfect balance, it's a timeless lighting option.
Extend your guarantee
Anglepoise offer a lifetime guarantee for this product when registered within 90 days of purchase. Please click here to register.
- Bulb included?
- George Carwardine
- H55 x W15 x D46cm
- Home Product Size
- LED Type
- Supplied with LED bulb
- Number of bulbs
- Power Supply
- Recommended bulb - LED
- 5.5W ES LED Classic
- Switch type
- In Line
- Touch Control
Characterised by pioneering a perfect balance mechanism invented in the 1930’s and an engaging dynamic form, Anglepoise® produces the ultimate in flexible and functional decorative lighting. From the creation of the iconic Original 1227™desk lamp and the introduction of Type 75™ collections designed by Sir Kenneth Grange, to recent collaborations with Paul Smith and Margaret Howell, design integrity remains at the heart of this progressive British brand.
Proudly displayed in the new London Design Museum and commemorated in a Royal Mail stamp set celebrating British design classics, Anglepoise® lamps can be found today in homes and offices and hotels all around the world.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 2-7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.50.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2.50 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Local Collection Network
- Collect your delivery from thousands of local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery to selected cities
- Order before 10am to get same day evening delivery to addresses within London M25, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds. Available 7 days a week, delivery between 7 – 10pm on a day of your choice. We’ll text you a 1-hour delivery window on the day. Delivered by 100% electric vehicles.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.
Our extended Christmas returns policy
We've extended our usual limit for returns just for the festive season. Any gift bought between 27 September 2023 and 24 December 2023 can be returned up until 23 January 2024, if it's unwanted or unsuitable.