Annick Goutal Eau De Sud Eau de Toilette, 100ml
Eau du Sud awakens memories of Annick's travels in Provence and Tuscany.
This fragrance conjures up carefree summers, the caressing warmth of the sun, and long evenings when daylight seems to last forever.
The main notes of this symphony of scents are bergamot, mandarin, and grapefruit, displaying the savors of sun-ripened citrus fruits. Then the fragrance reveals more generous, warm, woody, resinous accents, reminiscent of voluptuous hours of farniente. Eau du Sud reflects the heat of the Mediterranean sun.
A fragrance for men and women.
- Fragrance Range
- Eau De Sud
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Saturday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Daily next/named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy