Antoni Debut Full Size Electric Violin Outfit
This electric violin provides all the feel and ranfe of an acoustic model with the versatility of electric. It features a discreet, bridge mounted vibration sensitive transducer, which ‘listens’ to the bridge, and body, for a truly natural sound. The hum free preamp, voiced for the electric violin, provides extensive tonal control, and produces a beautiful, natural amplified tone for live work or silent practice.
- Onboard violin voiced preamp
- Silent headphone practice option
- Ebony tailpiece with four silver finish adjustable fine tuners
- Professional vibration sensitive transducer pickup
- Integral 1/4”/6.35mm jack socket
- Includes: bow, headphones, amp cable, hard foam case
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Delivery in 7 days from our supplier
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy