Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 81340113
Excellent value, our aluminium non-stick starter range is made with a lightweight aluminium construction and soft-grip bakelite handles for safe and easy cooking.
Aluminium is not naturally induction compatible, so we add a stainless steel base plate ensuring induction compatibility on all of our cookware.
- Durable, lightweight aluminium
- Great heat distribution
- Soft-grip bakelite handle
- Pancake pan with shallow sides for easy flipping
- Non-stick interior but avoid using metal utensils
- Suitable for use on all hobs, including induction
- Lifetime guarantee
Getting the most from your induction pans
All of our John Lewis & Partners induction pans are tested to British and European standards for safety and performance. To ensure the functionality of induction pans, it is important to make sure the magnetic circuit with the hob isn’t broken by:
- Making sure the size of the pan base is no smaller than the hob ‘ring’
- Using pans with a flat base
- Not lifting the pan off the hob top continuously
- Giving coated and aluminium pans with steel bases more time to heat, as the aluminium sides do not heat directly from the hob
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- ANYDAY John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Cookware Features
- Induction Compatible, Non Stick
- Country of Origin
- H2 x W24 x D39cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Induction Compatible
- Microwave Safe
- Oven Safe
- Pan Type
- Frying Pans & Skillets
Unpackaged weight of the product
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.