Save 20% (price includes saving)
Selected colours only
Product code: 64662105
A more contemporary take on classic stripe design, this grid patterned rug feels indulgently soft underfoot as it's made from 100% wool. The perfect choice spaces that need refreshing, or rooms needing a new focal point.
This rug has been tufted by hand, meaning that wool is injected into the back of the rug with a tufting gun and firmly sealed in place.
The John Lewis Foundation: This rug has been handmade in an area of India where not all children have access to education. Through the John Lewis Foundation, which was set up to help improve the well-being of disadvantaged communities, we have worked with a local charity Care & Fair India to fund the building and running of a new school offering secondary education to teenage girls who would not otherwise have this opportunity.
John Lewis Foundation, a registered charity: 11181620.The John Lewis Foundation was established to benefit communities in the UK and overseas. Since 2007, it's supported 50 charities in 9 countries promoting education, enterprise and employment.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn't affect your rug's lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Latex backed so unsuitable for use in rooms with underfloor heating
- Attend to spillages immediately and blot with a clean, dry cloth to prevent staining. Dilute a small amount of appropriate carpet shampoo in water. Dampen a colourfast cloth in the diluted shampoo solution and dab the rug, lightly agitating, moving in the direction of the pile. Treat the whole rug and not just the affected area. To restore the appearance of the affected area, use a soft bristled brush to gently comb in the direction of the pile. Allow the rug to thoroughly dry.
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there's joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- ANYDAY John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Specialist dry clean recommended
- Country of Origin
- L140 x W80 x D1 cm
- 100% Wool
- Rug Construction
- Hand tufted
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 7 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.