Interest Free Credit
Available at checkout when you spend £1000 or more on selected Home products. 0% APR Representative.
Product code: 64616207
A modern interpretation of the classic Herringbone print, this jute rug offers a practical and versatile way of layering your floor with subtle texture. Designed to easily blend into your existing style, it's finished with a coordinating border making it both mode durable and sophisticated.
With a flat finish making this rug ideal for busy, high-traffic rooms, the materials have been woven together by hand to create a strong construction.
About your new rug
- We recommend John Lewis & Partners Rug Hold Underlay. It prevents your rug from moving underfoot and protects against colour transfer to the floor
- Natural fibres may shed. This will reduce over time, and shouldn’t affect your rug’s lifespan or performance
- When vacuuming your rug, use suction only. Rotating brushes may damage the fibres
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Jute is a natural fibre meaning colour variance is expected both in its natural form and when dyed. This means each rug could have a slightly different tone, making your new rug unique.
With great prices and great design, our new brand offers style and quality for modern living today. Whatever you need, there’s joy to be found in ANYDAY.
- ANYDAY John Lewis & Partners
- Care instructions
- Vacuum occasionally
- Country of Origin
- L230 x W70cm
- 100% Jute
- Rug Construction
- Hand woven
Delivery & returns
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops. Your next available collection day will show at checkout.
- Evening delivery within M25
Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.