AnySharp Knife Sharpener Pro, Gunmetal Grey
Product code: 81272533
A sharp knife is vital for effective food preparation, and is also safer than a dull blade as you don't need to apply so much pressure to get consistent cutting results. This device is perfect for budding chefs who aren't confident with whetstones or honing steel. - it's an easy and effective way to sharpen all of your kitchen knives.
Simply attach the base to any secure kitchen surface or workshop - the Powergrip suction cap will stay safely in place during use. Keeping your knife level, run it through the sharpener section. The patented tungsten carbide sharpeners will bring the blade to a razor sharp edge with only a few passes.
Use it to extend the life of most steel knives, including expensive hardened, steel knives and even serrated blades on bread knives and meat knives.
The Knife Sharpener Pro comes in a colour exclusive to John Lewis.
- Country of Origin
- H6.4 x Dia.6.4cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- No - wipe clean only
- Lifetime guarantee included
- Gunmetal Grey
Since their founding in 1912, Sharp has continuously innovated across many product categories with original products, from the ""Ever-Sharp"" mechanical pencils where the company name was derived, to the commercialisation of the first Japanese-made radios and televisions, the world's first LCD electronic calculators, the mass production of solar cells and the development and introduction of AQUOS LCD TV.
By following their business creed of ""Sincerity and Creativity"" and being an innovator of products and services, Sharp strives to become a one-of-a-kind company that creates 21st century lifestyles, taking their customers and partners beyond individual products and their capabilities.
Sharp is dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.