Apple AirPort Time Capsule, Network Attached Storage Drive for Mac & Wi-Fi Base Station, 2TB
With the all-new AirPort Time Capsule, backing up your Mac couldn’t be simpler. It works with Time Machine in OS X to automatically and wirelessly back up your data to its 2TB or 3TB hard drive, so you never have to worry about losing anything important. And AirPort Time Capsule doubles as a Wi-Fi base station with next-generation 802.11ac technology, for speeds up to 3x faster than the previous 802.11n standard. It’s easy to set up and highly secure, letting you share your broadband Internet connection, a USB printer or a hard drive. And the new vertical design has a smaller footprint, so it saves desk space, as well as your files.
- Automatic wireless backup with a massive 2TB of storage space built in
- Fully featured Wi-Fi base station with next-generation 802.11ac technology
- Up to 3x faster Wi-Fi
- Up to 50 per cent faster Time Machine backups
- Powerful beamforming antenna array for higher performance and range
- All-new design with smaller footprint
- Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi
- Easy setup with a Mac, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Connect a USB printer or hard drive and access it wirelessly
- Secure connections and compatibility with Mac computers, PCs, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and more.
Please note: Cables sold separately.
- Compatible with
- Storage is Mac only.
- 1x USB 2.0, 1x Gigabit Ethernet WAN, 3x Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- H98 x W98 x D168 mm
- Frequency Bands
- Simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Internet Connection Type Information ADSL connections typically use a BT phoneline. Cable connections in the UK can include Virgin Media and BT Infinity
- Cable or Fibre Optic
- Model name / number
- Router Security
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy