Apple iPad with Retina Display, Apple A6X, iOS 6, 9.7”, Wi-Fi, 64GB, White
Product informationJust as stunning. Twice as fast.
iPad features a stunning Retina display, FaceTime HD and iSight cameras, the all-new A6X chip and ultra-fast wireless. And with access to over 275,000 apps on the App Store, you can do more than ever.
- Product Highlights:
- 9.7-inch Retina display
- A6X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5MP iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- FaceTime HD camera
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Over 275,000 apps on the App Store
- iOS 6 and iCloud
- Mobile data service on Wi-Fi + Cellular models (data plan sold separately)
- Available in black or white
Please Note: Your new iPad will arrive with iOS 6 installed. iOS 7 can be installed over Wi-Fi or a cellular connection by opening the Settings app, tapping on 'General' and then selecting 'Software Update' and 'Download'.
Alternatively, you can connect your iPad to your internet enabled computer running iTunes by opening iTunes, selecting your iPad, clicking 'Check for Updates' and then 'Download and Update'.
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.2 megapixels
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H241.2 x W185.7 x D9.4mm
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Internal Storage
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Apple iOS 6 and iCloud
- Operating System Filter
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Apple Lightning Port
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Apple A6X Dual-Core
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Processor Type Information Also called CPU (central processing unit) is the circuitry within a computer/laptop/tablet. It carries out the basic instructions that drive a computer/laptop/tablet.
- Apple A6X Dual-core
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Size
- 9.1" to 11"
- Screen Type
- LED-backlit with IPS
- Voice Recognition Information Can be operated using spoken commands, so no need for typing, scrolling or clicking.
- YES- Siri
- Wi-Fi only
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy