Product code: 86021201The iPod nano is back to its original shape and is the thinnest iPod ever made at just 5.4mm thin. It is available in a variety of bright colours to suit your preference.
- The 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display is nearly twice as big as the display on the previous iPod nano, so you can see more of the music, photos and videos you love. Buttons let you quickly play, pause, change songs or adjust the volume. The smooth anodised aluminium design makes iPod nano feel as good as it sounds.
- Tap to play your favourite songs. Or entire albums. Or everything by one artist. You can even browse by genres or composers. Flip through your music: album art looks great on the bigger screen. Or to keep things fresh, give iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library.
- If you’re listening to a song you love and you want to stay in the mood. Just tap Genius. It finds other songs on iPod nano that go great together and makes a Genius playlist for you.
- Now you can watch episodes of your favourite TV programmes, Hollywood blockbusters, free video podcasts and home videos on your iPod nano. View them on the widescreen 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Tap to play, fast-forward, rewind and pause. With iPod nano, you can have a little entertainment whenever and wherever you want.
- Your music experience gets even better now that iPod nano has Bluetooth 4.0 built in. Pairing iPod nano with Bluetooth-enabled headphones and supported speakers is a cinch. If your car’s sound system is Bluetooth enabled, when you sit down in the driver’s seat, your iPod nano is ready to pick up where you left off without missing a beat.
- FM radio keeps you up with what’s going on out there, from the match, the top news stories, your favourite talk shows or whatever you love listening to. Just plug in your headphones and tap to see the controls. With Live Pause, you won’t miss a minute. Just tap to pause the song or programme, then tap again to continue. You can even rewind as far back as 15 minutes.
- Headphones, called EarPods. The Re-designed Apple EarPods were tested on over 600 people to create the shape. Unlike traditional circular earbuds, the design of the Apple EarPods is based on the geometry of the ear, making them more comfortable and stable during wear. They look unlike anything you’ve ever seen. They sound unlike any earbuds you’ve ever heard.
- A big change is the Lightning to USB cable. For charging and connecting to your PC the connection is smaller and smarter. With an adapter (sold separately) it will work with existing Apple products.
- iPod nano comes with accessibility features that help people with disabilities enjoy music, audiobooks and more.
Mac computer with USB 2.0 or 3.0 port, OS X v10.6.8 or later, and iTunes 10.7 or later
PC with USB 2.0 port; Windows 7, Vista or XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later; and iTunes 10.7 or later.
- Accessories Included
- Apple EarPods, Lightning to USB Cable, Quick Start Guide
- Battery life
An estimate of how long the battery lasts before needing recharging, based on standard tasks and usage
- Up to 30 hours audio or 3.5 hours video
- Bluetooth Enabled
Bluetooth is a wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing)
Used for making video calls
- Camera (rear-facing)
A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- H76.5 x W39.6 x D5.4 mm
- Widescreen Multi-Touch display
- Internal Storage
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
Pixels Per Inch (PPI)
The number of pixels per square inch of screen. A higher picture resolution makes for greater clarity, depth and detail in the image. Higher resolutions screens also make it harder to distinguish individual pixels from a close distance
- 202 PPI
Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display. There may be different types of ports, eg. some USB ports can charge a plugged in device while the unit is in sleep mode
- Lightning, 3.5mm Audio
- Screen Resolution
Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 240 x 432 pixels
- Screen size
The size of the device's screen, usually measured diagonally in inches
Unpackaged weight of the product