Apple Leather Smart Case for iPad mini 1, 2 & 3
The Apple iPad mini Smart Case covers your iPad mini - both front and back - yet still retains the thin, light design of iPad mini. Like the Smart Cover, it folds easily into a stand for reading, typing, and watching video. And it automatically wakes and sleeps iPad on open and close.
- The slim-yet-sturdy iPad mini Smart Case protects your iPad screen and its aluminium back. So your iPad is fully covered on all sides.
- Open the Smart Case, and iPad magically wakes up. Close it, and iPad automatically goes to sleep
- The Smart Case does double duty as a keyboard stand. Fold it back to tilt iPad into a comfortable typing position.
- The Smart Case folds in just the right places to become the perfect FaceTime and movie-watching stand.
- Compatible with iPad mini & iPad mini with Retina display.
When you buy a PRODUCT(RED) iPad case, a portion of the purchase price will be given to the Global Fund to fight AIDS in Africa.
Payment Plan in shops
Spread the cost of your Apple product for up to 2 years with our Payment Plan — only available in our shops on Apple purchases of £399 or more, and provided by Hitachi Capital — helps to make your purchase more affordable by spreading the cost of your new Apple purchase across monthly payment options. 14.9% APR representative. Terms and conditions apply. Subject to status. Find Out More
Please bring your ID and proof of address with you when applying for the Payment Plan at one of our branches.
- Compatible with
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2 (iPad mini with Retina display) & iPad mini 3
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Main Fabric
- Model name / number
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy