Apple TV 4K, 64GB
Apple TV 4K lets you ask your device to play what you want, when you want it – all in beautiful 4K and HDR, to help you to make the most of your 4K, HDR enabled television. Keeping its stylish, compact design and handy Siri Remote, Apple TV 4K turns your favourite apps into the entertainment channels on your television set, to make it as personal as your iPhone or iPad.
Apple TV 4K gives you anytime access to endless entertainment. Thousands of HD and UHD movies and TV shows from iTunes – many in 1080p or stunning 4K. Play through Apple TV 4K on your UHD television and your music and photos can stream from your computer too.
With the App Store on your TV you can easily enjoy family games or individual matches on the big screen.
Apple TV 4K uses the A10X Fusion chip, which provides you with a more interactive games and apps experience.
There’s support for both Dolby Vision and HDR10, to ensure you can enjoy incredible-looking TV shows and movies on your HDR TV.
AirPlay allows you to stream content from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch on your TV. And the intuitive interface makes it easy to find whatever you’re in the mood for.
The included Siri Remote means you can ask for your favourite entertainment, so you no longer have to hunt through each apps individually. Just ask Siri to: ‘Find a new comedy show’ and be delivered all the options available to you. As well as Siri, the remote has a Touch surface to let you use it like you use your iPhone.
- It’s really easy to set up; just plug the power cord into the wall and connect Apple TV 4K to your widescreen TV using a separate HDMI cable. Everything streams wirelessly to Apple TV 4K using your Wi-Fi network.
Content available on Apple TV 4K:
As well as music, movies and TV shows from iTunes, Apple TV 4K features a range of services from the likes of Netflix, NOW TV, Sky Sports Day Pass, Sky News, YouTube, VEVO and more.
Please note: additional subscriptions may be required to use these services.
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Accelerometer and gyroscope
Lightning connector for charging
Rechargeable battery providing months of battery life on a single charge (with typical daily usage)
In the box:
Apple TV 4K
Lightning to USB cable
Apple TV 4K requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) to connect to your television. It will also need to be connected to your home network through Wi-Fi or via an Ethernet cable (sold separately).
Some features require iOS 11. iTunes purchasing and renting and Home Sharing require iTunes Store account. Requires 4K and HDR TV for 4K and HDR streaming.
- Accessories Included
- Siri Remote, Power lead, Lightning to USB cable, Documentation - HDMI cable sold separately
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital 5.1 and Dolby Digital Plus 7.1
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H3.5 x W9.8 x D9.8cm
- File Formats
- H.264/HEVC SDR video up to 2160p, 60 fps, HEVC Dolby Vision (Profile 5)/HDR10 (Main 10 profile) up to 2160p
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Apple TV 4K, 64GB
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Apple TV Software (based on iOS)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x HDMI 2.0a3, 802.11ac Wi Fi with MIMO; Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.0, IR receiver
- Power Supply
- Built-in 6-watt universal power supply
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
- SCART sockets
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Wi-Fi enabled
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11ac with MIMO
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy