Product code: 73150223
This classic Grecian cutlery from Arthur Price comes in a timeless design that will complete any dinner service featuring a unique fingerpoint blade that is exclusive to John Lewis. Offering an outstanding quality in a time honoured style, this ever-popular classic design will cater for all manner of dining occasions.
Made from stainless steel, this quality cutlery is presented in a light oak finish canteen.
Our Arthur Price products, which have parts sourced from Asia but finish their production journey in Sheffield, England, are made from the highest grade sovereign stainless steel:
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
First produced during the Art Deco period, the Grecian collection from Arthur Price of England reinterprets the geometry of classical Greek architecture. Exuding brilliant radiance and warmth, the Grecian series creates a stunning centrepiece for the dining table
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.1cm, Table Knife: L24cm, Dessert Fork: L18cm, Dessert Knife: L21cm, Soup Spoon: L17cm, Dessert Spoon: L17.5cm, Teaspoon: L13.5cm, Serving Spoon: L20.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Made in the UK
- Stainless steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (8), Table Knife (8), Dessert Fork (8), Dessert Knife (8), Soup Spoon (8), Dessert Spoon (8), Teaspoon (8), Serving Spoon (4)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
Unpackaged weight of the product
- Table Fork: 59g, Table Knife: 83g, Dessert Fork: 46g, Dessert Knife: 72g, Soup Spoon: 68g, Dessert Spoon: 65g, Teaspoon: 25g, Serving Spoon: 68g
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price has over 100 years of experience in designing and manufacturing luxury cutlery and tableware.
Before founding the company Arthur Price spent 20 years working for other flatware companies around Birmingham. During this time he honed his skills, learnt about the flatware trade and began collecting second-hand machinery so he could start his own business with the family front room as his workshop.
As the business grew a factory was acquired and by 1911 products were being exported overseas, and were even supplied to the HMS Titanic. By the early 1920s Arthur Price had become the first company to products chromium-plate spoons and forks, which soon became stainless steel, and as a mark of their confidence and commitment to quality the company was also the first to provide guarantees against their products.
The business remains in the Price family, with the techniques of the trade being perfected over four generations. What hasn’t changed is the family ethos of putting quality design and craftsmanship over everything. These values are clear in all the collections available today.More from Arthur Price
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
UK delivery within 5 days, 7.30am - 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.50.
- Click & Collect
Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2. Order before 4pm for next day collection. Opening hours for Click & Collect locations in Waitrose & Partners shops may change. Click & Collect available in selected John Lewis & Partners shops.
Collect your delivery from over 7000 local convenience shops within 3 days.
Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday for collection the next day.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
Delivery on the day of your choice, 7.30am - 6pm, 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next day.
You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
Named morning delivery by 10.30am, available 7 days a week. Order by 4pm for delivery the next morning.
- International Delivery
Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.