Product code: 73135009
- Made in the UK
This classic Grecian cutlery from Arthur Price comes in a timeless design that will complete any dinner service featuring a unique fingerpoint blade that is exclusive to John Lewis. Offering an outstanding quality in a time honoured style, this ever-popular classic design will cater for all manner of dining occasions.
The 24 piece cutlery set is for six people and is made from the finest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Better still, it is guaranteed for a lifetime and is dishwasher safe too. And the cutlery set is presented in a stylish Arthur Price gift box.
Our Arthur Price products, made in Sheffield, England, are made from the highest grade sovereign stainless steel:
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
First produced during the Art Deco period, the Grecian collection from Arthur Price of England for John Lewis reinterprets the geometry of classical Greek architecture. Exuding brilliant radiance and warmth, the Grecian series creates a stunning centrepiece for the dining table.
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.1cm, Table Knife: L24cm, Dessert Fork: L18cm, Dessert Knife: L21cm, Soup Spoon: L17cm, Dessert Spoon: L17.5cm, Teaspoon: L13.5cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Length of Blade
- Made in the UK
- Stainless Steel
- Number of pieces
- Table Fork (6), Table Knife (6), Dessert Spoon (6), Teaspoon (6)
- Place Settings
A complete set of items provided for one person at a meal
- Table Fork: 59g, Table Knife: 83g, Dessert Spoon: 65g, Teaspoon: 25g
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price has over 100 years of expertise in designing luxury cutlery to grace your table. From sophisticated silverware to stainless steel of the highest quality, each piece represents the ultimate in stylish living. Perfected over four generations, Arthur Price of England’s craftsmanship is second to none.More from Arthur Price
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Next or named day delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- International delivery
- Not available
- Find out how we may still help you
- Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
- Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow
- Returning an item
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis and Waitrose Shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy