Arthur Price Grecian Dessert Fork
Hand crafted with perfect poise, balance and weight, this dessert fork features bevelled edges and angular corners to enhance a timeless design, complementing any dinner setting.
Our Arthur Price products, made in Sheffield, England, are made from the highest grade sovereign stainless steel:
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
First produced during the Art Deco period, the Grecian collection from Arthur Price of England reinterprets the geometry of classical Greek architecture. Exuding brilliant radiance and warmth, the Grecian series creates a stunning centrepiece for the dining table.
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Made in the UK
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About Arthur Price
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price has over 100 years of expertise in designing luxury cutlery to grace your table. From sophisticated silverware to stainless steel of the highest quality, each piece represents the ultimate in stylish living. Perfected over four generations, Arthur Price of England’s craftsmanship is second to none.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow