Arthur Price Grecian Serving Spoon
Product code: 73150210
- Made in the UK
Hand crafted with perfect poise, balance and weight, this serving spoon features bevelled edges and angular corners to enhance a timeless design featuring a unique fingerpoint blade that is exclusive to John Lewis to complementing any dinner setting.
Our Arthur Price products, which have parts sourced from Asia but finish their production journey in Sheffield, England, are made from the highest grade sovereign stainless steel:
- Knives have hollow handles, offering a more desirable balance when held in the hand (bolsters also ground down and polished to ensure a seamless transition from handle to blade)
- Knives with smooth blades, enforcing premium quality
- Extra polishing throughout the manufacturing process adds more shine
First produced during the Art Deco period, the Grecian collection from Arthur Price of England reinterprets the geometry of classical Greek architecture. Exuding brilliant radiance and warmth, the Grecian series creates a stunning centrepiece for the dining table.
- Arthur Price
- Care instructions
- Prolonged contact with water or a damp atmosphere should be avoided. Dry your cutlery as quickly as possible using a soft cloth. Avoid using scouring pads or abrasive sponges.
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher Safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Made in the UK
- Stainless Steel
Bringing you the art of cutlery and silverware since 1902, Arthur Price has over 100 years of experience in designing and manufacturing luxury cutlery and tableware.
Before founding the company Arthur Price spent 20 years working for other flatware companies around Birmingham. During this time he honed his skills, learnt about the flatware trade and began collecting second-hand machinery so he could start his own business with the family front room as his workshop.
As the business grew a factory was acquired and by 1911 products were being exported overseas, and were even supplied to the HMS Titanic. By the early 1920s Arthur Price had become the first company to products chromium-plate spoons and forks, which soon became stainless steel, and as a mark of their confidence and commitment to quality the company was also the first to provide guarantees against their products.
The business remains in the Price family, with the techniques of the trade being perfected over four generations. What hasn’t changed is the family ethos of putting quality design and craftsmanship over everything. These values are clear in all the collections available today.
Delivery & returns
- Standard Delivery
- UK delivery within 5 days, 8am - 8pm, Monday to Saturday. Free on orders over £50, otherwise £3.95.
- Click & Collect
- Free on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Choose a collection day at checkout, next day available at some locations. Available at Waitrose, selected John Lewis shops, Co-op branches, Shell stations and Booths stores.
- Evening delivery within M25
- Evening delivery to addresses within the M25 on the day of your choice, 7 - 10pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the day of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Next or Named Day Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, 8am - 8pm, 7 days a week. You'll receive a text on the morning of delivery with a 1-hour delivery window.
- Morning Delivery
- Delivery on the day of your choice, by 10.30am available 7 days a week.
- Not available for this item
Return small or medium items by post or to John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners shops.
Large items (delivered by two people, such as appliances and furniture) can be returned using our Home Collection service.
You can also return a Click & Collect order to where you collected it.